Eduardo E. Blount, Associate AttorneyEmail: email@example.com
Eduardo joined Karasoff & Associates in 2018. Before obtaining his J.D. at New York Law School in 2012, Eduardo received his Master’s degree in Public Administration with an emphasis in Urban Administration at San Francisco State University and was a member of Pi Alpha Alpha. He has performed extensive work with the Positive Resource Center (PRC), a San Francisco nonprofit, by providing legal services for people affected by HIV/AIDS, substance use, and mental health issues.
- California 2013. Bar #290052
- M.A. Public Administration; San Francisco State University 2009
- J.D. New York Law School; New York NY 2012
Honors & Awards:
- 1st Place in Empirical Research: American Society of Public Administration, San Francisco Bay Area MPA Tournament; May 2009
- 2nd Place, Behavioral & Social Sciences: 23rd Annual California State University Student Research Competition; May 2009